* Maryland Board of Nursing
* Board of Pharmacy
* Board of Massage Therapy
* LCPC Board
* Board of Medicine
* Board of Education
* Workers Compensation
The body of law that regulates the operation and procedures of government agencies
* Wills, Financial Power of Attorney, and
Maryland Advance Directive (aka Living Will)
* Social Security Disability
A system of law concerned with the punishment of those who commit crimes.
A legal term coined to cover an area of legal practice that places an emphasis on those issues that affect the aging population.
* Child Support or Modification of an existing
* Child Custody
* CINA matters
* Best Interest Attorney matters
* Marital Settlement Agreements
* Protective Orders
An area of the law that deals with family matters and domestic relations.
* Medical Malpractice
* Personal Injury
A tort is a civil wrong that unfairly causes someone else to suffer loss or harm resulting in legal liability for the person who commits the tortious act.